- Pittsburgh, PA
- Full Time
- Creative Technology
- Entry Level
As a creative technologist, you’ll be part of our integrated engineering team. You’ll use a combination of your software skills, eye for design, care of user experience, and general understanding of technology on a wide variety of consumer-facing projects to create unique experiences for brands like Google, Nike, Netflix, Slack, and others. You’ll work in close collaboration with members from other engineering disciplines and the creative team. Creative technology is truly at the intersection of design, experience, and engineering at Deeplocal, and you will have the opportunity to influence all aspects of the experiences you will work on.
Creative Technologists are held accountable to the responsibilities below:
- Development of Interactive Exhibits and Experiences - You’ll be hands-on developing prototypes, experience-supporting systems, and permanent interactive exhibits spanning everything from full stack web applications to machine vision applications to choreographing robotic motions.
- Client Communication: Communicate directly with client technical and creative teams
- Technical Approach and Feasibility - You’ll work closely with project technical team leads to define, explore, and test technical approaches and solutions to integrated projects.
- Delivering Good Code - Deliver flexible code that not only works but can be adapted to changing requirements. Extensively test and validate the longevity and robustness of software products.
- Creative thinker, collaborator, and problem solver
- Excited by new challenges and never-been-done-before work (Visit deeplocal.com/work for examples of Deeplocal projects.)
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with creative development platforms such as Unity, TouchDesigner, openFrameworks preferred
- Experience with React and Node.js preferred
- Computer Science degree or equivalent preferred