Exhibit Support Specialist
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Full Time
- Exhibit Support
- Mid Level
Deeplocal is hiring an Exhibit Support Specialist to provide outstanding customer support to Deeplocal's permanent interactive exhibit clients. This role is an opportunity for the right individual to learn a new industry, gain an understanding of how interactive exhibits work from the ground level, and move along a career path into a senior exhibit support role or a production role at Deeplocal.
The Exhibit Support Specialist will handle all incoming requests for exhibit maintenance from clients and coordinate with technical support staff, producers, engineering team members, and exhibit partners to schedule and track changes and repairs to installed interactive exhibits.
Strong communication and organizational skills, a positive attitude, and problem solving abilities are essential.
You’ll triage incoming requests, route them to the appropriate team members, track the requests' progress, and coordinate any changes or repairs that need to be completed.
- Triage Incoming Requests - You’ll triage all incoming requests and route them to the right partner, technical, or production team members and track the progress of the request. You’ll be the primary point of communication for client support requests.
- Manage Ticket Tracking System - Ensure all tickets are processed and communication with ticket owners is maintained until resolution.
- Coordinate on-site work (repairs and maintenance) - Coordinate travel and on-site logistics for staff and partners during maintenance visits.
- Manage Vendor Relationships for repairs and maintenance - Coordinating, scheduling, and escalating issues when exhibit subsystems owned by vendors has an issue.
- Coordinate and Source Playtest freelance staff - During exhibit playtesting, work with project producers to coordinate testers.
- Experience working directly with clients
- Excellent communication skills—both written and verbal
- A basic understanding of technology (you don't need to know how to code but you do need to know a power cord from an ethernet cord)
- Highly organized, responsive, and responsible
- Experience with technical support preferred by not required
- Experience with Jira preferred but not required
This position is based in Pittsburgh, PA. Applicants must also be willing to travel to client locations as required throughout the lifecycle of a project. Travel time is approximately 10%.
Deeplocal COVID-19 Vaccine Policy
Based upon its strong commitment to the health, wellbeing and safety of its employees and their families, its clients, and the communities where it lives and works, Deeplocal has instituted a COVID-19 vaccine mandate and other COVID-19 related protocols, subject to any and all applicable state or local laws. Of course, our policies, procedures, and protocols are subject to change as conditions evolve. If an employment offer is made to you, you will be given a full opportunity to advise us if at that time you believe that you need to be excused from any specific requirements (including a vaccine mandate, if in place at that time) and Deeplocal will interact with you to fully understand, evaluate, and respond to any request for an accommodation, in strict accordance with all applicable laws.
Deeplocal is a quickly growing, internationally-recognized, creative technology company based in Pittsburgh, PA. Deeplocal’s team of 80+ includes experts in marketing, engineering, design, and fabrication who collaborate to develop never-seen-before physical experiences for brand clients. Our studio is located in a renovated brewery loft space in Sharpsburg, PA—just outside of Pittsburgh and within a few minutes of Lawrenceville.
Deeplocal has been named one of the Best Places to Work in Western Pennsylvania and has received numerous awards in advertising and design. Deeplocal’s work has been featured on Fast Company, Wired, NYTimes, USA Today, the Today Show, Good Morning America, Gizmodo, Engadget, Forbes, and many more.
Invent products and experiences for innovative brands.
To be a place where amazing talent can invent, create, and inspire.
Our Core Values
- Competitive and comprehensive health care coverage
- Flexible retirement plan with employer matching
- Paid vacation time and winter break
- Profit sharing
- Flexible work opportunities
- Family and pet friendly policies, including best-in-industry parental leave
- Fitness and public transportation subsidies
- Community service flex time