Gumband is hiring a Producer to plan and oversee all phases of our project work - helping to keep our clients happy and our internal teams organized. This is a mid-level position with a lot of growth potential.
Spun out of an award-winning creative technology agency, Gumband is the first operating system for interactive experiences and environments. We work with innovative brands to connect, elevate, and humanize their physical spaces. In 2021, the product was launched and obtained backing from WPP’s Product Innovation Board.
This role presents a unique opportunity to join a fully-backed SaaS startup and play a key role in building and shaping its organizational processes and workflows. With Gumband, we are creating a category and looking for individuals with a desire to operate as innovators in an emerging global marketplace. Because the product was incubated at Deeplocal, Gumband team members will also have the benefit of tapping into Deeplocal’s expertise as an interactive experience developer for some of the world’s top brands, including Google, Nike, Meta, TikTok, and others.
The Producer owns the project management tasks associated with completing client work - establishing and managing budgets, interfacing with clients day-to-day, guiding the team through project phases and gates, and ensuring that all deliverables are timely from concept to install - all while ensuring client satisfaction and preparedness for successfully using Gumband. This fast-paced role calls for a super organized individual with an impeccable eye for detail.
- Set up projects in internal tracking tools and tracking project status in those tools throughout its lifecycle
- Develop and manage project budgets and contracts
- Manage overarching project schedules, as set at kickoff; ensuring teams are staying on schedule and completing project tasks in a timely manner. Communicate early when schedule issues and conflicts arise
- Develop agendas and run regular meetings/stand ups with internal team members to review status and task list
- Track internal and external deliverables ensuring that they align with milestone deliverables and meet intent, budget and schedule
- Take notes during client meetings, send recaps, notes and next steps afterward
- Leverage internal tracking tools to pull status reports, dashboards, etc. to keep executives and other stakeholders apprised of project status
- Communicate and coordinate with clients and partners on schedules, cost estimates and deliverables
- Track and manage time, expenses and any material costs associated with a project
- Reconcile project costs against budget for assigned projects; communicating early when budget issues arise
- Highly organized with exceptional communication skills and attention to detail
- Able to embrace tight deadlines and keep composure when times get tough or priorities conflict
- 3+ years of experience in a project manager/producer role supporting creative advertising work
- Experience with project management workflow tools, such as Notion is
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- General understanding of technology products and/or services and a desire to work on a SaaS platform. Experience with a SAAS product is preferable.
- Creative thinker & problem-solver
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Excited by new challenges, never-been-done-before work
This position is open to remote candidates outside of Pittsburgh, PA, but candidates must be willing to travel to Pittsburgh and/or client locations as required.
Deeplocal is a quickly growing, internationally-recognized, innovation studio based in Pittsburgh, PA. Deeplocal’s team of 60+ includes experts in marketing, engineering, design, and fabrication who collaborate to develop never-seen-before physical experiences for brand clients. Our studio is located in a renovated brewery loft space in Sharpsburg, PA—just outside of Pittsburgh and within a few minutes of Lawrenceville. All team members at Deeplocal contribute and participate in work for our amazing roster of clients.
Deeplocal has been named one of the Best Places to Work in Western Pennsylvania for the past four years and has received numerous awards in advertising and design. Deeplocal’s work has been featured on Fast Company, Wired, NYTimes, USA Today, the Today Show, Good Morning America, Gizmodo, Engadget, Forbes, and many more.
Invent products and experiences for innovative brands.
To be a place where amazing talent can invent, create and inspire.
Our Core Values
- Competitive and comprehensive health care coverage
- Flexible retirement plan with employer matching
- Generous Paid Time Off time and Winter Break
- Profit sharing
- Flexible work opportunities
- Family and pet friendly policies, including best-in-industry parental leave
- Fitness and public transportation subsidies
- Community service flex time
The base salary for this position at the time of this posting may range from $60,000 to $140,000. Individual compensation varies based on job related factors, including location, business needs, level of responsibility, experience, and qualifications. We offer a competitive benefits package, click here for more details. This role is eligible for bonus compensation.