Architectural Integration Manager
- Full Time
- Mid Level
Deeplocal is hiring an Architectural Integration Manager to work in our permanent exhibit division. As an Architectural Integration Manager, you will have the opportunity to be a part of a collaborative multidisciplinary team of strategists, designers, creative technologists and engineers working to build one-of-a-kind spaces and interactive exhibits for some of the world’s top brands.
This position is open to remote candidates outside of Pittsburgh, PA but candidates must be willing to travel to Pittsburgh, PA and client locations as required throughout the lifecycle of a project. Travel time is approximately 25%.
A portfolio of work is required to apply for this role.
- Collect & organize CAD files from designers, engineers, and third party vendors and compile these drawings into standardized document packages that can be shared with partners.
- Keep drawing packages and BIM models up-to-date with creative and architectural changes that occur throughout the production process
- Communicate Deeplocal’s project requirements with general contractors, project managers, brand clients, and other vendor partners
- Consult with Deeplocal design and engineering teams to provide recommendations on how exhibits should be built and installed within spaces to meet code requirements, contractor schedules, facility limitations, etc.
- Develop facility requirements (load, power, data, cable runs, etc.) for all exhibits and communicate those to the necessary client partners.
The ideal candidate:
- Is proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, Rhino and other engineering design softwares
- Has familiarity with applicable planning, zoning, and building codes and regulations
- Has 3-5 years experience in architecture, interior architecture and/or construction
- Has a bachelor’s degree in Architecture (minimum)
- Has superb verbal and written communication ability
- Is a conceptual thinker in the architecture and interior environmental design space
- Has an aptitude to engage in iterative design processes.
Deeplocal's COVID-19 Vaccine Policy
Based upon its strong commitment to the health, wellbeing and safety of its employees and their families, its clients, and the communities where it lives and works, Deeplocal has instituted a COVID-19 vaccine mandate and other COVID-19 related protocols, subject to any and all applicable state or local laws. Of course, our policies, procedures, and protocols are subject to change as conditions evolve. If an employment offer is made to you, you will be given a full opportunity to advise us if at that time you believe that you need to be excused from any specific requirements (including a vaccine mandate, if in place at that time) and Deeplocal will interact with you to fully understand, evaluate, and respond to any request for an accommodation, in strict accordance with all applicable laws.
Deeplocal is a quickly growing, internationally-recognized, innovation studio based in Pittsburgh, PA. Deeplocal’s team of 60+ includes experts in marketing, engineering, design, and fabrication who collaborate to develop never-seen-before physical experiences for brand clients.
From creating a mind-controlled bike that allowed riders to shift with their thoughts, to building a robotic pitching machine that allowed a child to throw out the first pitch at a baseball game from thousands of miles away, to a single button that dims the lights, orders food, silencers your phone and puts on your favorite show, to a machine that graffitied tweets on the roads of the Tour de France, our projects are wide-ranging and unique.
Deeplocal has been behind some of advertising’s most talked about campaigns: the Netflix Switch, Google Photos Pay With A Photo, Google Fiber Nick’s First Pitch, and the Nike Chalkbot. Deeplocal’s current clients include Google, Nike, and Nest.
Deeplocal’s studio is located in a renovated brewery loft space in Sharpsburg, PA—just outside of Pittsburgh and within a few minutes of Lawrenceville. All team members at Deeplocal contribute and participate in work for our amazing roster of clients.
Deeplocal has been named one of the Best Places to Work in Western Pennsylvania for the past four years and has received numerous awards in advertising and design. Deeplocal’s work has been featured on Fast Company, Wired, NYTimes, USA Today, the Today Show, Good Morning America, Gizmodo, Engadget, Forbes, and many more.
Invent products and experiences for innovative brands.
To be a place where amazing talent can invent, create and inspire.
Our Core Values
Deeplocal is committed to maintaining the company's core values and culture as the company grows. Employees should exhibit the following Deeplocal core values:
- Competitive and comprehensive health care coverage
- Flexible retirement plan with employer matching
- Paid vacation time and winter break
- Profit sharing
- Flexible working style, including work from home
- Family and pet friendly policies, including best-in-industry parental leave
- Fitness and public transportation subsidies
- Community service flex time