Director of Client Support
Deeplocal is hiring a Director of Client Support to design, build, and implement the client experience for Deeplocal’s new support and delivery organization. This new organization will service all of Deeplocal's business units, with a focus on permanent interactive exhibit clients.
The Director of Client Support will partner with a technical counterpart to create the post-installation permanent exhibits customer experience at Deeplocal from the ground up. Using a combination of customer experience best practices and solutions tailored to Deeplocal’s processes and clients, this role will design how permanent exhibits are supported and how clients engage with Deeplocal for support requests. Additionally, this role will act as a hands-on, support specialist until the team grows.
While the team expands, the Director of Client Support will function as the primary point of contact for all incoming maintenance and support requests for newly installed exhibits. This person will triage incoming requests, route them to the appropriate team members, track the requests' progress, and coordinate any changes or repairs that need to be completed.
Past experience building and implementing an outstanding customer experience in a support organization at a technical company is required. Strong communication and organizational skills, a positive attitude, and problem solving abilities are also essential.
- Define and build out customer support and experience within a new support organization at Deeplocal.
- Hire and onboard customer service team members
- Triage all incoming requests and route them to the right vendor partner, technical team members, or production team members and track the progress of the request. Serve as the primary point of communication for client support requests.
- Manage support and maintenance contracts, and insurance matters.
- Manage storage projects and contracts.
- Manage ticket tracking system, ensuring that all tickets are processed and that good, responsive communication is managed with ticket owners until resolution.
- Coordinate on-site work (repairs and maintenance), including travel and on-site logistics for staff and partners during maintenance visits.
- Manage Vendor Relationships for repairs and maintenance . Coordinate, schedule, and escalate issues when exhibit subsystems owned by vendors have an issue.
- Experience building and implementing a support organization at a technical company
- Experience working directly with clients
- Excellent communication skills—both written and verbal
- Strong technical acumen (without the need to actually do technical work)
- Highly organized, responsive, and responsible
- Experience with Jira preferred but not required
This position is based in Pittsburgh, PA. Applicants must also be willing to travel to client locations as required throughout the lifecycle of a project. Travel time is approximately 10%.
Deeplocal COVID-19 Vaccine Policy
Based upon its strong commitment to the health, wellbeing and safety of its employees and their families, its clients, and the communities where it lives and works, Deeplocal has instituted a COVID-19 vaccine mandate and other COVID-19 related protocols, subject to any and all applicable state or local laws. Of course, our policies, procedures, and protocols are subject to change as conditions evolve. If an employment offer is made to you, you will be given a full opportunity to advise us if at that time you believe that you need to be excused from any specific requirements (including a vaccine mandate, if in place at that time) and Deeplocal will interact with you to fully understand, evaluate, and respond to any request for an accommodation, in strict accordance with all applicable laws.
Deeplocal is a quickly growing, internationally-recognized, creative technology company based in Pittsburgh, PA. Deeplocal’s team of 80+ includes experts in marketing, engineering, design, and fabrication who collaborate to develop never-seen-before physical experiences for brand clients. Our studio is located in a renovated brewery loft space in Sharpsburg, PA—just outside of Pittsburgh and within a few minutes of Lawrenceville.
Deeplocal has been named one of the Best Places to Work in Western Pennsylvania and has received numerous awards in advertising and design. Deeplocal’s work has been featured on Fast Company, Wired, NYTimes, USA Today, the Today Show, Good Morning America, Gizmodo, Engadget, Forbes, and many more.
Invent products and experiences for innovative brands.
To be a place where amazing talent can invent, create, and inspire.
Our Core Values
- Competitive and comprehensive health care coverage
- Flexible retirement plan with employer matching
- Paid vacation time and winter break
- Profit sharing
- Flexible work opportunities
- Family and pet friendly policies, including best-in-industry parental leave
- Fitness and public transportation subsidies
- Community service flex time