Architectural / Technical Drafter – Remote or Pittsburgh
- Full Time
- Entry Level
Deeplocal is seeking an Architectural/Technical Drafter to help create first-of-their-kind interactive exhibits and spaces for the world’s top brands, including Google, TikTok, Meta, and others. The ideal candidate has construction document design and drafting experience, an eye for detail, and the ability to deliver quality work in a fast-paced, multi-project environment.
This role will report to the Architectural Integration Manager in our Permanent Exhibits division and will collaborate with the brightest minds in the creative technology field, including strategists, designers, technologists, and engineers across disciplines.
This position is open to local talent in Pittsburgh, PA or remote candidates. All candidates must be willing to travel to Pittsburgh and client locations as required throughout the lifecycle of a project. Travel time is approximately 25%.
A portfolio of work is required to apply.
- Prepare and manage Revit/BIM models for coordination with architects, contractors, and other trades.
- Prepare architectural and technical drawings for construction coordination purposes based on 3D models produced by Engineering and/or Design teams.
- Create drawings according to the requirements of the Architectural Integration Manager and Engineering Project Manager.
- Incorporate changes and alterations with a technical- and detail-oriented approach.
- Work independently with speed and accuracy to meet multiple deadlines across several projects at a time.
Desired Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in architecture, architectural technology, or related field—or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Minimum of three (3) years of work experience using Revit.
- Minimum of two (2) years of construction document design and drafting experience.
- Proficiency in Rhino or Sketchup. Experience with Solid Works is a plus.
- Detailed knowledge of commercial design, building components, and construction methods.
- Ability to multitask across several active projects.
Deeplocal COVID-19 Vaccine Policy
Based upon its strong commitment to the health, wellbeing and safety of its employees and their families, its clients, and the communities where it lives and works, Deeplocal has instituted a COVID-19 vaccine mandate and other COVID-19 related protocols, subject to any and all applicable state or local laws. Of course, our policies, procedures, and protocols are subject to change as conditions evolve. If an employment offer is made to you, you will be given a full opportunity to advise us if at that time you believe that you need to be excused from any specific requirements (including a vaccine mandate, if in place at that time) and Deeplocal will interact with you to fully understand, evaluate, and respond to any request for an accommodation, in strict accordance with all applicable laws.
Deeplocal is a quickly growing, internationally-recognized, creative technology company based in Pittsburgh, PA. Deeplocal’s team of 90+ includes experts in marketing, engineering, design, and fabrication who collaborate to develop never-seen-before physical experiences for brand clients, including Google, Meta, Netflix, and Twitter. Our studio and production facility is located in a renovated brewery loft space in Pittsburgh.
Deeplocal has been named one of the Best Places to Work in Western Pennsylvania and has received numerous awards in advertising and design. Deeplocal’s work has been featured on Fast Company, Wired, NYTimes, USA Today, the Today Show, Good Morning America, Gizmodo, Engadget, Forbes, and many more.
Our Mission: Invent products and experiences for innovative brands.
Our Purpose: To be a place where amazing talent can invent, create, and inspire.
Our Core Values:
Deeplocal is committed to maintaining the company's core values and culture as the company grows. Employees should exhibit the following Deeplocal core values:
- Competitive and comprehensive health care coverage
- Flexible retirement plan with employer matching
- Paid vacation time and winter break
- Profit sharing
- Flexible work opportunities
- Family and pet friendly policies, including best-in-industry parental leave
- Fitness and public transportation subsidies
- Community service flex time