Senior Interactive Producer, Permanent Exhibits & Spaces
Deeplocal’s Permanent Exhibits division creates interactive exhibits and environments that tell brand stories in architectural spaces. Creative technology drives the amazing experiences that we create—which are made magical with interactive, tangible form factors that we design to tell simple, clever brand and product stories. We’re a fast-growing team, so there’s a lot of potential right now for individual team members to impact decisions and rise quickly.
Our growing team is looking for a Senior Interactive Producer who wants to work with a whip-smart team of creative strategists, experience designers, and technologists as well as external vendors to bring to life incredible permanent experiences—like Google AnyPixel, Chelsea Store, Hardware Store, Soul Cycle lobby, or Cloud Space (and many other super secret projects that we have to keep under wraps).
You don’t need to be Pittsburgh-based to work with us (you can be, but it’s not required—we have remote employees & WeWork memberships to boot). We’d prefer that you’re based on the east coast though, since you’ll need to travel to our fabrication facility in Pittsburgh from time to time. But, we’re not drawing any hard lines in the sand for geographic location. You must be willing to travel to client locations as required throughout the lifecycle of a project. Travel time is approximately 25% and may be up to one week at a time. Also, we’re open to other producer levels, from mid-level to experienced; ultimately it’s about finding the right person.
The producer is responsible for supporting the day-to-day operations and project management tasks associated with completing a project. Metrics for success include, but are not limited to, client satisfaction, revenue and project profitability, on-time project delivery.
Now to the nitty-gritty. Let’s talk about responsibilities.
- Set up & track projects using internal tools throughout the project’s lifecycle. Leverage internal tracking tools to pull status reports, dashboards, etc. to keep executive producer and other stakeholders apprised of project status.
- Manage overarching project schedule set by the project’s executive producer; ensuring that teams are staying on schedule and completing project tasks in a timely manner.
- Develop agendas and run daily meetings/stand ups with internal team members to review status and task list.
- Track internal and external deliverables ensuring that they align with milestone deliverables and meet creative intent, budget and schedule.
- Take notes during client meetings, send recaps, notes and next steps afterward
- Communicate and coordinate with external vendors and freelancers on schedules, cost estimates and deliverables.
- Track and manage team member time, expenses and all material costs associated with a project.
- Develop and actively maintain supplier relationships to ensure best available resources support our programs.
- Reconcile all project costs against budget for assigned projects; communicating early when budget issues arise.
- Source necessary materials for productions where appropriate or instruct production assistants of what’s required from a sourcing perspective.
- Coordinate on site shipping and logistics as needed on projects.
- Experience producing tangible, interactive experiences, exhibits, or spaces in a creative industry.
- Highly organized with exceptional communication skills and attention to detail
- Embraces tight deadlines and keeps composure when times get tough or priorities conflict
- Creative thinker & problem-solver
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Excited by new challenges, never-been-done-before work
Check out https://www.deeplocal.com/work for a sample of some recent Deeplocal projects.
Deeplocal is a quickly growing, internationally-recognized, innovation studio based in Pittsburgh, PA. Deeplocal’s team of 60+ includes experts in marketing, engineering, design, and fabrication who collaborate to develop never-seen-before physical experiences for brand clients. Our studio is located in a renovated brewery loft space in Sharpsburg, PA—just outside of Pittsburgh and within a few minutes of Lawrenceville. All team members at Deeplocal contribute and participate in work for our amazing roster of clients.
Deeplocal has been named one of the Best Places to Work in Western Pennsylvania for the past four years and has received numerous awards in advertising and design. Deeplocal’s work has been featured on Fast Company, Wired, NYTimes, USA Today, the Today Show, Good Morning America, Gizmodo, Engadget, Forbes, and many more.
Invent products and experiences for innovative brands.
To be a place where amazing talent can invent, create and inspire.
Our Core Values
- Competitive and comprehensive health care coverage
- Flexible retirement plan with employer matching
- Paid vacation time and winter break
- Profit sharing
- Flexible work opportunities
- Family and pet friendly policies, including best-in-industry parental leave
- Fitness and public transportation subsidies
- Community service flex time
COVID-19 Vaccine Policy
Based upon its strong commitment to the health, wellbeing and safety of its employees and their families, its clients, and the communities where it lives and works, Deeplocal has instituted a COVID-19 vaccine mandate and other COVID-19 related protocols, subject to any and all applicable state or local laws. Of course, our policies, procedures, and protocols are subject to change as conditions evolve. If an employment offer is made to you, you will be given a full opportunity to advise us if at that time you believe that you need to be excused from any specific requirements (including a vaccine mandate, if in place at that time) and Deeplocal will interact with you to fully understand, evaluate, and respond to any request for an accommodation, in strict accordance with all applicable laws.